Auction Theme: In Memory of V.K. Wellington Koo, the Greatest Chinese Diplomat from the Republic China.
V. K. Wellington Koo (29 January 1888 – 14 November 1985), whose Chinese name is variously romanized as Koo Vi Kyuin, Ku Wei-chün, and Gu Weijun, was a Chinese diplomat from the Republic of China. He was one of China's representatives at the Paris Peace Conference of 1919; served as an Ambassador to France, Great Britain and the United States; was a participant in the founding of the League of Nations and the United Nations; and sat as a judge on the International Court of Justice in The Hague from 1957 to 1967. Between October 1926 and June 1927, while serving as Minister of Foreign Affairs, Koo briefly held the concurrent positions of acting Premier and interim President of the Republic of China.Koo was the first and only Chinese head of state known to use a Western name publicly. - Wikipedia
- Fine Chinese water color paintings from famous artist like (Qi, Baishi齐白石）
- Fine Japanese bronze overlaid silver teapot, Mei Ji Period
- Fine porcelain Objects and plaques from New York upstate private collectors
- Fine Chinese cloisonné vases, 19th century
- Jadeite Jewelry with Guarantee natural color